Despite its wide range of publications, the Library may not have the document you want. In this case, you may request an inter-library loan.
- All users registered with the library (Lascrosses or Entiore)
- Each student may benefit from one inter-library loan per year
How does it work?
- To find the document, you can consult the SUDOC (Système Universitaire de DOCumentation).
- When you have found the work or thesis you require, make your loan request by filling in the form.
- When the document arrives, you are informed by e-mail. The document is placed at your disposal at the library reception for on-site consultation only. The period of time during which the document is available varies (two weeks to one month).