Toulouse Business School is part of a prestigious group of international business schools that hold the “triple crown” of accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB. This accomplishment has been achieved by only 1% of business schools in the world. These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality awarded by independent international bodies based on several years of audits and quality assurance standards.
What do accreditations mean for you?
As a student at an accredited business school, you have assurance that your degree will be recognized throughout the world as upholding the highest international standard for business education.
Our EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB accreditations serve as formalized confirmation of our rigorous academics, commitment to internationalization, significant contributions to business research, extensive corporate connections, and leadership position in the field of business education.
In other words, when we talk about our high quality, standards, and global reputation you don’t have to just take our word for it.
The European Quality Improvement System, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
TBS was first accredited by EQUIS in 2001 and received its latest five-year accreditation in 2009.
- 141 institutions are accredited worldwide (February 2013)
- Only 18 institutions have EQUIS accreditation in France (February 2013)
Association of Masters of Business Administration (AMBA)
TBS received AMBA accreditation in 2002 and was reaccredited in 2012 for three years.
- 201 institutions are accredited worldwide (February 2013)
- Only 20 institutions have AMBA accreditation in France (February 2013)
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Toulouse Business School received AACSB accreditation in 2003 and was reaccredited in 2009 for five years.
- 650 institutions are accredited worldwide (February 2013)
- Only 18 institutions have AACSB accreditation in France (February 2013)